ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS: What Mark Adams said after the win over No. 12 Kansas State

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
On the defensive effort:

"I think this is one of our best defensive efforts of the season. We showed physicality and toughness and it's been improving."

On the team playing for Obanor:

"I told Kevin at the half that he needed to have a strong second half if we were going to win. We're all kind of playing for him since he's the lone senior on this team."

On Aimaq:

"He's practiced the last few days. We've kept an eye on his foot and it didn't swell like it's been over the last few days. He's lost some weight but he's still 60-70% in where he's supposed to be."

On Fisher in the starting lineup:

"We're just going to play the guys who play hard in practice. We're looking for consistency."

On the team putting together back-to-back quality games:

"I think it's just continuing to get these guys to grow up, we've got so much youth, we play four to five times the amount of freshman minutes than the rest of the league. So they're getting better, you saw the game that Lamar had."

On bench production:

"We had only one practice inbetween games and we subbed early because we wanted some energy off in the early stages. Those guys came off the bench and played really well. You know these guys work hard every day. I'm happy they get to celebrate."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News