ADVERTISEMENT

Scholarship Gun Raffle! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

carnley09

MFC Sunrise Crew '23
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2014
Georgetown, Texas
www.carnleyproperties.com
Winner #1 Jeff Williams
Winner #2 Brayden Hemmeter
Winner #3 Matt Lyles

***Facebook Live @ 7:30 PM Monday 12/20/21*** https://www.facebook.com/ttuwilco

***UPDATE ALL TICKETS SOLD! RRS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMMUNITY!***

***I am flying out to Scottsdale today and its already been a shitshow with my flight getting cancelled this morning. I am going to set a goal of doing a live video for the raffle on either Friday or Saturday from Scottsdale! Be patient with me as this will be a lot to get organized!***

Hey Everyone!

This board has been incredible at supporting misc. raffles I have held for our local alumni chapter and I have another great one for you! This year we are doing a 3 gun raffle to raise money for Scholarships for future Williamson county Red Raiders! Last year we gave away $20,000 in scholarships and this year our goal is to give away $30,000. So far this year our Dove hunt and Golf Tournament have been very successful and I'd love to top it off with this raffle.

BUY TICKETS HERE

Details:

Tickets: $50 each. You can buy as many as you want! 400 total available.

Each ticket gets you a chance at 1 of 3 guns! You can only win 1 of the guns. Each gun will come with ammo as well! The first winner drawn will have their choice of gun. Raffle will take place once all 400 tickets are sold.

Guns:
6.5 Creedmoor with 240 rounds of ammo. Case Included.
  • Aero Precision AR-10 - Heavy Barrel 6.5 Creedmoor
  • Upgraded Trigger - 3.2 lb single stage pull
  • Nikon FX1000 scope - 6-24x50
  • Precision Luth-AR adjustable stock
.223 Wylde with 500 rounds of ammo. Will come with bag, 3 magazines that will be, red, black and gray.

1911 pistol. Kimber 1911 Rapide Black Ice 9mm. 500 rounds of ammo included. Case Included. The grips, trigger and a few other small pieces will be cerakoted Red.

LwpXqAW.jpg

XVxBDme.jpg

pNG4Ea8.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News