ADVERTISEMENT

Invited Clubs - Dallas Courses Question

JBGRedRaider

Red Raider
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2007
Looking for advice for Invited Clubs (Club Corp) golf courses to play in Dallas area. I'm a member at Deerwood in Kingwood and will be in Dallas this weekend with my son for the Jordan Spieth Crush It! Cup at Brookhaven CC this coming Monday. Linked the details of the event for those interested to see what it is. He'll get to play a hole with Jordan since he's one of the top fundraisers. Pretty cool for him as a 12 year old.

We decided to make a weekend out of it in Dallas and plan to play Saturday & Sunday using the network benefits. I've learned there are some restrictions on the Blue level courses (top tier), meaning can't play those on Saturday but can play those on Sunday. Most of the courses around Dallas are Blue level and a handful are below Blue level that we can play on Saturday. I currently have Trophy Club - Hogan Course booked for Saturday and Prestonwood - Creek Course booked for Sunday, based off comments from a DFW buddy.

Here's our options each day, appreciate any insight on the quality of the courses or general recommendations:

Saturday:
Trophy Club - Hogan (currently booked)
Brookhaven
Hackberry
Oakmont

Sunday:
Prestonwood - Creek (currently booked)
Stonebriar - Dye
Gleneagles - King
Timarron (currently shows full)
Canyon Creek Club
Las Colinas (currently shows full)

https://www.invitedclubs.com/compan...d-unveil-crush-it-cup-to-celebrate-youth-golf

Reactions: Dock Ellis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.