Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes, but I'm not a member yet and I may become one while at Two Doc's

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

martaylo

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
Headed up to Lubbock for the BU game with friends and family this weekend. We'll be posted up at Two Doc's Friday evening from about 6:30-8:30 buying beers and handing out bottles of whiskey for RRS Barrel Club members.

There's also an opportunity for Brandon Carter to come by and hang, but I don't want to waste his time if the interest isn't there. So, current and potential RRS Barrel Club members, answer the poll, comment below and let me know if you're planning to stop by and if you'd be interested in meeting Brandon Carter and getting your bottle signed or not.

If you're not an RRSBC member you can still come by and hang with us, but unfortunately I won't be buying your beer.

As usual, if you haven't signed up and donated you might as well. $115 to become a member, get a bottle of barrel proof whiskey, a beer at Two Doc's and maybe ask BC a question or Two about his time at Tech. Not a bad deal considering we're donating everything to The Matador Club.

Membership Form

Venmo

Fill out the form then donate $115 per membership. One bottle and one beer per membership. Make note of how many memberships you're donating for just for data entry purposes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.