ADVERTISEMENT

STORY: Texas Tech football recruit visitor reactions 3/26/22

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need a helping hand? Get it for FREE!​

Interested in shifting careers from having a boss to becoming your own boss? Looking for a “side gig” to help you exit from Corporate America?

Call Adam Goldman!

You should reach out to him for the following reasons:
● He’s already helped 3 Red Raiders find a gig in the past year.
● He’s a franchise industry insider with over a decade’s experience.
● He’s an RRS member.

His goal is to assist you to find your dream business in a comprehensive, 100% FREE consultation process.

Take action now. Grab the opportunity you deserve. If others can be successful, so can YOU.

Give Adam a ring!
Adam Goldman (aka @RadRaider) anytime at:
agoldman@franchisecoach.net*
713-309-6776

*Find Your Perfect Franchise at FranchiseCoach.net

HOOPS: The 2021-22 season: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

How are we feeling today? It sucks that the season is over but at the same time, I'm super proud of what this team was able to accomplish this year. The future is bright for Texas Tech Basketball!

Hudson White

I’ve been guaranteed that White is the truth. Now, that I’ve seen him a couple times now and paid attention, this dude might be the most fun catcher to watch I can remember. I noticed he doesn’t set up with his leg kicked out against the lefties. And, his awareness makes him resemble a drone. Hopefully, we’ll get more hits out of him down the road, but his investment potential is worth every rep.

BASEBALL: WILSON NAILS A WALK-OFF GRAND SLAM TO WIN IT FOR TECH, 16-12

Gorgeous day in Lubbock. Home team in red jerseys with the Horns in burnt orange.

Tech starting lineup:
1. Easton Murrell - LF
2. Cole Stilwell - C
3. Jace Jung - 2B
4. Ty Coleman - DH
5. Kurt Wilson - SS
6. Owen Washburn - RF
7. Hudson White - 1B
8. Parker Kelly - 3B
9. Dillon Carter - CF

SP: Brandon Birdsell - RHP

Texas lineup:
1. Eric Kennedy - LF
2. Douglas Hodo III - CF
3. Ivan Melendez - 1B
4. Murphy Stehly - RF
5. Silas Ardoin - C
6. Trey Faltine - SS
7. Skyler Messinger - 3B
8. Mitchell Daly - 2B
9. Gavin Kash - DH

SP: Tristan Stevens - RHP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d5yyutc4eepcxaicv2a8.jpeg

https://shop.summerlandwinebrands.com/Shop/Fields-of-Gold

A portion of proceeds from every case sold is donated to The Little Warrior Foundation. The Little Warrior Foundation's mission is to fund & find a lasting cure for childhood cancer, with a specific focus on Ewing's Sarcoma.

RECRUITING: Visitors this weekend

It is now the Quiet Period (been since March 1), which means recruits can visit campus and coaches can have in-person contact with prospective student athletes again.

With the Red Raiders kicking off spring ball today, I expect the list of visitors over the weeks to continue to grow and some big-time targets to come later in April, especially for the spring game.

For now the first Saturday practice is set to host a group of mostly younger guys, but an offered 2023 is also set to step foot on campus. As always we'll update this list if we hear of anyone else who is coming in.

2022 recruits

WR Jack Mitchell
OL Sheridan Wilson (signee)
DE Myles Cole (ULM transfer)

2023 recruits

OL Tyler Johnson (has offer)
OL Kolt Dieterich
OL Kaden Carr (commit)
DT Xavier Rowe
LB Johnnie Ingram
ATH Lamont Nickleberry
ATH Karomo Collins