ADVERTISEMENT

Pump Jack Party

Wr3ck3m

Red Raider
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2011
I don't know if there's been a year in the last decade that has had as much build up and excitement as this one! The tailgate scene should really be something special!

@Robert G and his team have done an incredible job this year. Go find him on campus Saturday and thank him for what he and his team have done. If you get a chance, go check out the green space where the coliseum used to be. The student tailgates there are going to be awesome. Also, the concert series over at Raider Alley is going to be great! TGE has also done an incredible job all over campus, making all the tailgates uniform with a high end appearance.

Also, need to thank the Andrea Tirey and the Red Raider Club. Without them and their help...putting this thing together, especially in the location they've allowed us to use, it would be impossible.

All that being said...we're going to throw a tailgate I think everyone will love. It's going to be a Pump Jack Party!

FbluUYUXEAQstMl

@codycc64 Has been kind enough to allow us to tailgate with him next to the Southeast entrance. As if he hasn't done enough for this university and its football program...he's throwing an incredible tailgate right next to the student entrance and letting us partner with him to try to make it the best it can be.

We will have the biggest video board on campus showing all the games. We will be smoking different meats all year. There will be a fully stocked cash bar for the public...and I'm sure it won't be too hard to find a beer if you come grab me.

@EverymanRaider Will be sponsoring the entertainment every week. It really will be a party!

FbgEAhsXwAEiZoA

This tailgate will be open to the public! Please come by, say hello...and get your mind right for the game! Let's Goooooooooo!!!

Wreck'Em

Kevin Noles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News