ADVERTISEMENT

What to do in Lubbock with teenagers

martaylo

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
Headed up for the UCF game and my wife and I realized we haven't been up for a football weekend since 2016. We've done a few basketball games since then but havent been at all since the birth of our 3 year old. Most of our trips up there since graduation have been without kids and we've just been he weird old people on Broadway.

We'll have 2 12 year old girls, 2 15 year old boys and the 3 year old. I'd love to show the big kids a great time and leave a solid impression of the gameday atmosphere in their mind, but I have no idea where to take them.

Looking for a dinner rec for Friday night and pre-game on Saturday. Is Chimmy's at 11am suitable for the kids? Other Lunch options? Maybe Spanky's, but it was fairly dead the last couple times we went. Then I figured we'd head over to Raider Alley and check out Smashmouth. Not sure what to do after the game either, but we'll need a solid dinner option. Planning on Pancake house for breakfast Sunday morning and maybe a quick walk through campus before we head back home. Kids' friends are Aggies so I want to show them what a real college campus looks like compared to that architectural atrocity in college station.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News