ADVERTISEMENT

What is the craziest ex story you have?

houstonlaxman

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2010
Judging by the “would you date her thread”It seems that a lot of people have dated crazy, what was your tipping point story that said I won’t date crazy anymore.
I was dating this girl that was probably 8 hot and what I thought was 4.5 crazy (fun zone). We had a nice night and I am awoken in the middle of the night with her in my kitchen breaking my plates and glasses. Apparently I fell asleep while she was telling me something and she was mad. I told her she was being unreasonable and then she flew off the handle claiming I was calling her crazy. I swear I saw her scanning the kitchen looking for a knife to stab me. I told her maybe it’s best if we stopped seeing each other and she starts crying and starts saying she can’t live with out me, I get her dressed and out of my apartment. And then the real fun started. She would let the air out of my tires, turn the breakers off to apartment in the middle of the night (made me late to work multiple times had to buy a wind up alarm). She would follow me when I would go out (she totaled her car trying to follow me once) and walked in on a work happy hour and accused one of my coworkers of sleeping with me, which got me a trip to HR.
She was at my door one day when I got home and she said she was going to do something to harm herself so I ended up having to call her parents and they had to send her to rehab and to get pysch care. When I called them the dad’s response was not again. It was very sad. I heard from a friend of a friend she straightened out and is happily married and has 2 kids.

TLDR- don’t date crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News