ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS: What a Mark Adams Roster Might Look Like

4O9to8O6Nback

"I retire from podcasting"- @T. Beadles
Dec 30, 2015
Upon information and belief, the following players are linked to Mark Adams and the staff he is currently assembling:

Transfers:

Adam Miller FR (Illinois)
- Has a sharpshooter profile on Kenpom. Ridiculous HS career. A hair away from being a McDonald's AA. Was the 2x Gatorade player of the year in Illinois out of Morgan Park HS (Nimari Burnett's first High School). Attempted one 3-pt shot for every 2-pointer attempted last year at Illinois (34% on 150+ attempts). Lead all Big 10 FR in 3-pointers made. Started every game on a team that won a lot of games and earned a #1 seed. Same AAU team as Terrence Shannon.

Christian Bishop JR (Creighton) - Big body banger. 6'7 220. Will be 22 years' old next year with 2 years of eligibility. Shot almost 70% from the field this year!! Was top 150 nationally in block %, and was a top 10 rebounder in Big east play (offensive and defensive glass). Not a great FT shooter. 4 star out of HS. Has played a shit-pile of minutes and started ~60 games on a really good Creighton team.

Gaige Prim SR (Missouri State) - Spent some time at WTAMU and a couple years at South Plains college with Steve Green. Will be 22-23 years' old with one year of eligibility left. Another big body banger: 6'8 230-240 pounds. Absolutely destroyed the Missouri Valley Conference this year. Shot 60% on 250+ 2-point shots. Very good FT shooter. An animal on the offensive glass (top 30 nationally in offensive rebound %). Surprisingly high assist numbers considering his position & high rebounding numbers. Also a rim protector (top 175 nationally in block %).

I'll be looking at these three guys in more detail soon.

HS Freshman:

Enoch Boakye.
Has a ridiculous offer list. Reclassified from the 2022 class and recently committed to Arizona State. I don't know the rules on this too well, but I think it's pretty easy to get out of a commitment when you reclassify. This guy is an absolute monster.

TyTy Washington. 4 star from a prep school in Arizona. Previously committed to Creighton. Bulldog of a point guard.

Current Players:

I wouldn't be surprised to see McCullar, Kyler, and McClung return from our top 6 guys. I feel the most confident about McCullar.

If all these guys come into the fold, it wouldn't be crazy to think we'll have more talent next year than if Beard had stayed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News