ADVERTISEMENT

We will be fueled by CHOCOLATE MILK

Williermo

Matador
Silver Member
Apr 15, 2011
We will be even more physically imposing moving forward as Texas Tech is now the only program in the country with the state of the art Udderly Cold milk dispensing system. Think of it like beer on tap but instead it'll be providing our athletes white, chocolate and strawberry milk. This thing is what the Jetsons would use to get their milk with lines running through the ceiling, the walls and keeping the milk a perfect 35 degrees.

I work for an organization that works on behalf of over 900 dairy farm families, and those dairy farmers are the ones who provided the opportunity (funding) to donate this $20k machine to help further elevate our program in unique ways. I was able to meet Coach McGuire in Austin a couple of months ago and started the process of getting this thing into the Sports Performance Center. His entire staff is literally the best in the country, but a special shoutout to Antonio Huffman for his help bringing this together, and then providing an incredible day getting a "VIP" experience at the facilities and then at this Wednesday's practice (we look GOOD)!

For this obsessive Red Raider alum, it was beyond amazing to be able to help bring this to the program and get the opportunity to look inside of what coach is building. It was also incredible to see every single person in every part of every facility be "recruit ready" to talk about their roles/facilities. If they were like that with someone like me, I 100% understand yet another reason we are recruiting in a way we never have before.

WRECK 'EM and have a nice cold glass of chocolate milk today fellas!

y1QoGXQ.jpg

HNon16K.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News