ADVERTISEMENT

The state of Oregon

GunsUpFan

Red Raider
Nov 7, 2008
I'm up here until Tuesday. I flew into Portland and then down to Eugene. Beautiful area!!!!

A few things:
The flight I to Portland is absolutely beautiful. Got to see Mt Hood and is still covered in snow.

The flight down to Eugene reminded me of flying into Lubbock-tons of agriculture, but with some hills and some trees. The Eugene airport is an absolute dumpster Fire. It's smaller than Lubbock with one baggage claim. Also, most of the planes that fly in there are propeller planes. Technically, it would be as hard to get to as Lubbock. However, they are still in the top recruiting throughout the years. So when people say Lubbock is in the middle of nowhere go visit Eugene. The drive into town is also nothing to brag about. A bunch of junk yards, metal yards, crate yards, etc. once you get into town it's beautiful.

I'm staying 2 hours south of Eugene in Myrtle Point. I took the mountain drive which is awesome. I'm taking the coast line highway on the way back up. Overall, this is one of the. Out beautiful places I've ever visited. The weather is great this week as well.

I've never seen so many bull nose rings on people in my life at an airport. Portland send far more weirder than Austin. Go eat at MODS Pizza in the Portland airport.

Lastly, I've never seen so many Subarus in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.