ADVERTISEMENT

The Prospector Morning Coffee

CowCow

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
DFW
Hello, I'm Justin, 2011 grad. About 7 years ago I started my own marketing agency COWTS (https://cowts.com) by starting out with graphic design and adding on new services YOY — web development, email marketing, SEO, SEM and similar services.

More recently, we've started a new product called The Prospector – An Email Lead Generation Template Database. We're building out additional services as we speak. It's geared for entrepreneurs and small businesses looking to help kickstart their lead generation, improve their marketing or fill their morning with a mustache'd individual chatting about marketing (our ad is quite popular amongst women 65+ on Facebook)

Test Drive: If you're wanting to test it out, here's a code to get your first month free: RRSTTU (expires 3/15)

Here's the most recent Prospector Morning Coffee:

About The Morning Coffee
The Morning Coffee is a off the cuff — unscripted short that talks about marketing, advertising, tip & tricks for email marketing and similar content. Our goal: we want your business to succeed. We're tailoring this for entrepreneurs and small businesses. There's a lot to take in with marketing and we're here to help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News