ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You RRS!

jegreenwood

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2017
Justin, TX
As some of you know, i came over here from the Arkansas board (still on there). What you dont know, is that I was going thru my doctorate in Human Psych. For my dissertation project, I chose to analyze the general psych make up of message board communities. In my search for viable boards, I chose TTU as one of my main contributors. Seemed there was a vast array of locations that members lived and not as centralized as some fan bases (hence the threads about where you grew up/where you live now). This made for a lot of different experiences/view points on different subject matters that I brought up in "random" threads. It got funny after a while, that a thread on pooping would go 5+ pages. All of those threads really helped shed light on the different personalities and such of this group.

Yesterday, I presented my disertation and defended it. All went well, and it will now be published in the coming months. Graduation is August 7th.

I really appreciate everyone's contributions and for you guys being you. It made for some incredible data points/inforation to use in my research.

Thanks,

Evan Greenwood

USMD PhD Candidate 2024

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News