ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate whiskey tasting open invite

martaylo

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yep, another thread where I push booze on the masses.

Some fellow Red Raiders and RRS members have been kind enough to let our whiskey club crash their tailgate Saturday from about 11am to 2pm. We're taking the opportunity to offer up free whiskey tastings of all 3 of our barrel picks. Due to the tailgate size and the unpredictability of the weather we won't be offering any other beverages or food (unless there are some leftovers closer to gametime) but I'm happy to pour you and your friends a sample of each bottle and if you enjoy it I can pour you a glass however you like it. Neat, rocks, a splash of coke or maybe even an old fashioned. If you're inclined to become a member that would be great and we can get you bottles either on the spot or Sunday morning. If not it's ok too, it'll still be a good pit stop with good people.

The tailgate setup will be in the lot to the West of Memorial Circle and they typically try to set up on the corner near the Chemestry building (Boston and Memorial Circle intersection). Look for a black enclosed trailer with a TV on the side, a Double T canopy and a whiskey barrel.

11am-2pm. This is all weather permitting. I'm not standing in the rain to pour whiskey for you degenrates... I'll be drinking it myself under the canopy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.