ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL: Tadlock talks series win over Cowboys, Beckel situation pres. by Sideline Provisions

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
Spoke with Tadlock postgame:

On Beckel situation:

"I’ll keep that between us, let’s not talk about that. I'll say this. Baseball, college baseball supposed to be played with some emotion. You know, and big league baseball when it's played with it is really fun to watch. And so kids play with a lot of emotion. I mean, unfortunate part was is there was a warning earlier in the game. And it was at a much milder time in the game, quite honestly. I’m going to do what I can when we get out of here.”

On offense, Green's homer:

"We did extend some at bats today, I think we did get an extra out in there. I think they had to get at least four outs in the inning, which happens. Green had a big swing. Bazzell had a big at bat to set it up. So did Hester, Harrelson, I'm sure and I mean, you hit a ball out with a south wind here, you're doing something, right? You had to really backspin on that one and he definitely did."

On Tracer:

"Pretty cool. I mean really think about you know, the kid could be playing high school baseball right now. We've got two of those guys. And I've said it before, I mean, Tracer's played a lot of baseball."

On discovering Austin Green:

"During the pandemic, his pitching velocity came up on the computer, and we discovered him there. We talked to Weatherford and he was already set up to go there, I think and following that year, and he had a really good year last year. We had a pretty good second baseman ourselves at the time."

Owned and operated by Red Raiders, Sideline Provisions offers one of a kind items you can’t find anywhere else in the world. They are the original creator of the Guns Up logo and are the only place to get Dirk West original pieces.

Sideline Provisions

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News