ADVERTISEMENT

Suns up, Guns up

carnley09

MFC Sunrise Crew '23
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2014
Georgetown, Texas
www.carnleyproperties.com
Left Lubbock early this morning in order to get home in time for our scholarship dinner and golf tournament the next 2 days. As I come to the end of the cap rock, the sun is starting to rise and you can feel the energy shift. There is excitement, everything starts to wake up and can see that it’s going to be a beautiful day.

I’ve been to Lubbock the past 2 weekends and I feel that same energy. For the 1st time in 13 years, there is real excitement for what’s to come. I’m not saying we are going 10-2 but we sure as hell have that potential, whereas in the past, deep down we all knew we weren’t good at all.

A lot of that energy comes from the game day atmosphere, which IMO is the best it’s ever been especially when you consider our record the past decade. Major major credit needs to be given to @Robert G and his team. Between Shaq and Waka, the students have had an absolute blast and carried that same energy into the stadium, I love it and man did I miss that. Also, the in game experience is amazing! I know it has taken a lot of tweaks but it is pretty damn great now. And please keep playing proud to be an American, so beautiful. @codycc64 has done a hell of a job as well with getting students back on campus and his tailgate at the student entrance is phenomenal, if you haven’t seen it, you’re missing out. Shoutouts to exceptional Red Raiders like @PrevostRaider @Wr3ck3m @EverymanRaider @Drillmark and so many others for their never ending thankless work in trying to make everything about being a Red Raider as exceptional as it can be.

A new week begins today and Now it’s personal. Wear your Red and Black all the time and do it proudly! Be a part of your local chapter, volunteer somewhere and be the best damn Red Raider you can be! If you can, get to Austin and be loud as hell. Now is the time for us to support our team and school, that we all love, more than ever. Let’s go whip some longhorn ass!

Horns down
Guns Up!

WreckEm’ Tech

CfosHl7.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News