ADVERTISEMENT

STORY: Stuff I Noticed Deep-Dive Mailbag

T. Beadles

Swaggy Beadles
Staff
Dec 8, 2012
Lubbock
There was nothing to take from that game. Texas Tech cannot win a road conference game with the current quarterback situation, that's not an excuse, it's a fact. It's a testament to how bad/poorly coached BYU is, and how well the defense played, that Saturday's game was close enough to be frustrating.

I was going to write about how only Texas Tech could turn a great end to the last season and an offseason full of fun into a reason whine and moan about this season, why some of these expectations are unrealistic, and/or why it doesn't matter what McGuire said during the offseason, but I didn't really feel like "policing fandom." If you want to ask about some of these things in the proposed mailbag, go ahead.

With all that nonsense out of the way, and the bye-week, I thought this would be a good time for a deep-dive mailbag. If you've got scheme, film, in-depth questions, or whatever you'd like to know that might take me a little more effort from me than a typical chat, drop them here and I'll get them answered before next week. If this is a stupid idea, also let me know, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News