ADVERTISEMENT

Starting 3 Different QBs in 2 Consecutive Years

Matador96

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2005
With the very likely prospect of having Jake Strong start at BYU, it would mean that we have started 3 different QBs in 2 consecutive years--all due to injury to some extent. While what I am about to say is an incredibly unfair criticism, I do think it will be a narrative that carries into the offseason, and will be something to be answered.

Unfair criticism: Zack Kittley's offense gets QBs injured.

I get it. ZKs offense is not the sole reason why our QBs have injuries, but it will be a topic of discussion at some point, hell, maybe even on Saturday if the good folks at FS1 pick up on it. I bring this up, because it really hit me like a ton of bricks watching LOTT Sunday evening that our probable / realistic QB depth chart is Jake Strong, WR Brady Boyd, and a player to be named later. I know that it won't come out like that later today. In fact, I fully expect it to be Morton--Strong.

I guess what I am getting at is this: IDK if its the Offensive Line, the QB runs, bad luck, or we disturbed an Indian Burial Ground when we started the Jones renovations, but damm this is not a good place to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News