ADVERTISEMENT

Staff: List of recruits that...

raptor903

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2014
, regardless of their final decision, received their first offer from Texas Tech (while under Kliff's reign). I guess it really doesn't even have to be their first offer, but within the first three offers maybe. And then maybe we could see where they ended up committing on this list as well? The reason I ask is because it seems like this staff is always in on guys early. It's incredible, really. Jim Harbaugh just now offering Ivory Jackson lol? Sry bro, move along (knocks on wood).

This is such an under-appreciated facet of recruiting and our staff's efforts need to be noticed on a larger scale. There needs to be a way to document this. Not only would a list such as this be a good way to show how hard our staff works in evaluations, but it could also serve as a point of leverage for future recruits, donors, fans, etc. i.e. "Hey! Our guy's are busting their asses! Look, here's proof! Get behind them and show them your support!" Concrete facts for anyone doubting the hard work being done in the South Plains. There's also a lot of valuable info we could pull from this list. Offer timing in relation to commitment, and other stuff that I can't think of right now.

Whatcha think Flare? Got an intern for this?

Reactions: tStockton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News