ADVERTISEMENT

Some Aesthetic FB Changes I'd Like To See For 2024

kellyoneil

Red Raider
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Dallas, TX
As we look forward to many changes in football for 2024, here are a few ideas for some "less meaningful" changes we could make:

Uniforms:
1. Get rid of the silly numeral font we use on our uniforms. Get back to athletic block numerals that have some size to them.
2. Change the font used on jerseys for players' names. Make it bolder and easier to read on TV. It's about the players.
3. Decide what our uniform identity/brand is going to be. It was vogue to wear a different uniform every game but look at what the established programs do (everyone doesn't want to be Oregon or TCU). Personally, I think we should be ⚫🔴⚪ at home and ⚫⚪⚫on the road. I could go with ⚪⚪⚪ on the road as well.
4. Lose the micro font "Texas Tech" on the front of the jersey and let's get that where we can actually see it.
5. Overall, simplify the uniforms to be more instantly identifiable with Texas Tech. Stop having uniform schizophrenia.

Game Day:
1. Move the band as close to the visitors' bench as possible. The corner is a bad spot.
2. Let the students tailgate as much as humanly possible. Home football games are special.
3. Comment - our game day experience has improved dramatically over the last two years. Kudos to @Robert G and the entire staff.

Fire away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News