ADVERTISEMENT

Society...

J T Chance

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2003
Going to put here something my cousin has posted.in social media.

I'm appalled by all this violence, and I know that there is a lot of grieving going on. I just hope to offer a thought that people might consider going forward. When banking systems become too big to fail, when politicians become too big to prosecute, when crime is committed by government employees in the sight of all with little or no repercussions, and the law no longer defends the few against the many, then civilization is lost and society will reap that whirlwind. By "civilization," I mean exactly that. Society has descended into barbarism and violence is the product of that. This is not a statement against "police" but against the idea that government is god and untouchable in its machinery. When force believes it is right by the virtue of force, the walls are crumbling and violence becomes the final arbiter of society. History is pretty settled on where things are headed when a nation justifies brutish force and waives punishment against the powerful. The left and the right need to really examine the contradictions in their systems because day by day one side or the the other celebrates or grieves depending on whose side is getting murdered by government. Perhaps the solution is plainer than we think, but the streets will run with blood until it gets figured out.

Reactions: forfeit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News