ADVERTISEMENT

Shilo Sanders - Colorado

rljones7

Matador
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2001
Lake Oswego, Oregon
From a Canzano Article this morning. I have not heard this story being discussed much in the news. I wonder how much Colorado and Deion are doing to keep it from getting momentum. What a trash family, I hope this guy gets every bit from Prime and son what he’s owed. Not sure is civil judgement like this is dischargeable like credit card debt.. How does his NIL deal and even Deion’s contract with CU not get garnished?

BANKRUPT: Anyone else troubled by the latest Shilo Sanders news? Colorado’s defensive back and the son of head coach Deion Sanders is in a legal mess and facing questions about an incident that happened when he was in high school.

A state court found in 2022 that Shilo Sanders had committed assault and battery against John Darjean, a security guard at the charter school he attended. The incident occurred in 2015.

Darjean was attempting to confiscate Shilo’s phone during school hours. Shilo allegedly assaulted Darjean and continued to hit him after he fell. Darjean was taken to the hospital and claimed he had “sustained severe and permanent injuries including a broken neck, damage to his cervical spine, permanent neurological injuries and irreversible incontinence.”

Darjean was awarded an $11.89 million judgment against Shilo Sanders and his parents. The former security guard says he’s yet to receive a dime. He’s now raising questions about how Shilo may be using an LLC to shield his NIL earnings.

The bankruptcy filing in October said Sanders had $478,000 in assets, including a 2023 Mercedes valued at $75,900 and necklaces valued at $75,000.

This story isn’t going away.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News