ADVERTISEMENT

Rookie Red Raider

Patriot Raider

Matador
Apr 21, 2014
Rockwall
Thanks for recommending that book & treatment to me. Even though Id have had to die from being the walking time bomb I was, to be appropriate on that thread. You cared enough to over look it & give me info that might prolong me from being on that type thread for awhile.

I got the book today. Ive started reading it. Not sure I can finish before I see the Dr again Wed morning. Be exactly two weeks since 3 stents put in. Is there any particular chapters you think I should read first? Ive read the intro stuff & taken the heart quiz. I did well on the quiz. It sounds really interesting. It will be interesting to see how my Dr reacts to my request for that type therapy. I just wanted to thank you for caring enough for another human being, even one not popular on here,, you over looked it & instead of attacking me gave me critical info for my health now & the future. I appreciate it & wish others had that same capacity of caring. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Sorry it bothered so many others & in a way was an attack on you for caring enough to give me that info. Yet had it been them they'd probably feel differently. Golden Rule. Thx. I'll let you know how the Dr reacts. Esp since it doesnt bring in all the money other methods do. It will be a test of his own loyalty & what he's loyal to.

Reactions: aybuddy777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News