ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS: Robert Jennings talks Tech visit

B. Golan

Noted Texas Tech Recruiting Journalist
Staff
Aug 21, 2016
DFW

Caught up with the Tech signee who was in town last night for the game.

Thoughts on the game: “I love the crowd and the atmosphere in the United Supermarkets Arena. These are easily the best fans in college basketball. The energy and support they give is unreal. They make me feel at home and loved every time I’m here.”

Catching up with the coaches: “I enjoyed catching up with the coaches it’s always a joy being around them. With them it’s always a win win situation. You learn about life, basketball and get a laugh.”

Relationship with the other 2022 signees: “Our relationship is pretty good we talk on a consistent basis. We are all on the same page and plan on coming to Lubbock and handling business as a family.”

On recruiting others to join him: “I’m not sure of who else we are currently pursuing but I trust that the coaches will get players that fit the Red Raider brand of basketball.”

Future plans to see Tech play: “Those are the plans, especially games close such as @ TCU. Love seeing my boys go to battle.”

How his season is going: “My season is going good so far we are currently 17-4. I am surrounded by a great team and staff I’m very proud of the season we are having but I am always pushing them to get better while they push me. As a team we always try to find ways to improve and get better on and off the court.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News