ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Voter Suppression is the next lie that falls,,,

TTechU88

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2004

"After three weeks of early voting ahead of Tuesday's primary, record-breaking turnout is undercutting predictions that the Georgia Election Integrity Act of 2021 would lead to a fall off in voting," reporters Amy Gardner and Matthew Brown wrote.

They noted that early in-person voting was more than three times what it was in the 2018 midterm elections, and higher than what it was in 2020, a presidential election year.

They also detailed an interaction with a Black voter at one polling location who expressed surprise over how easy it was to cast a ballot despite hearing about reports of voter suppression.

"To go in there and vote as easily as I did and to be treated with the respect that I knew I deserved as an American citizen — I was really thrown back," the voter told The Post.

How can you tell if the MSM is slanting articles in the favor of the radical progressive left? Read any article they write.

What a joke the MSM and the radical progressive Democrat Party has become. They throw out unsubstantiated allegation after another, then when they get a chance to govern, they crap the bed and run the country into the ground.

No wonder fewer and fewer people believe anything the propaganda arm of the radical progressive wing says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.