ADVERTISEMENT

Prime Day 2023 - 7/11 & 7/12

mhunter12

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Heath, Texas
Hello everyone, the Hunter Household is back in preparation for Amazon Prime Day! For those of you who aren't familiar, my wife is an online influencer who works exclusively with Amazon. This partnership has been an amazing blessing for our household and has developed into our primary income source for our growing family.

In the link below, you will find my wife's Amazon storefront (Rule #1), where we will have individually categorized Prime Day list, neatly organized with the best deals.

Need help finding something specific? I'll be here for the next two days, scouring Amazon and replying to your posts with direct affiliate links that will give us credit for our overall monthly sales goal. We've got a nifty spreadsheet with over 240K upcoming Prime Day Deals, including sales percentages and whether they're the lowest prices this year. We'll try our best to pre-pull all those links and share them as soon as the sale starts, so you'll have first dibs before things sell out.

LINK to our Amazon Store Front

One more note, even if you don't buy directly from one of her lists in her storefront, but we generate the traffic (by you clicking the link), we'll still get credit towards our sales goal!

Your support would be greatly appreciated! If you have any questions or need any help, we are more than happy to help!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News