ADVERTISEMENT

Press Conference Today

DFWRaider2

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2004
DFW
I just want to say I think it's funny as hell that Biden's press secretary is getting relentlessly hammered about Biden's Top Secret documents that keep popping up all over the place. The poor girl looks like a deer in the headlights every time someone asks her a question, and she gives the same answer every single time that is essentially a non-answer.

Biden probably isn't keeping her in the loop on the document thing since she's not a press sec that thinks on her feet very quickly and is prone to saying stupid things. I almost felt sorry for her today until she finally said something snarky as if it wasn't her job to answer questions. (That's your ONLY job, Karine).

Since I don't like Trump and can't stand the current woke/Marxist Democrats I tend to piss people off on both sides, but you have to hand it to Biden for basically getting Trump off the hook of indictment for doing almost the exact same thing that Biden sat on 60 Minutes a few months back saying made Trump "incredibly irresponsible". Most people would make damn sure before going on national TV and railing on someone for being irresponsible that they weren't doing the same thing, but not Joe! You just can't make this stuff up.

I guess this whole Document thing will just be one more thing on a very long list of things the Democrats have completely f****d up. I literally can't think of one thing this administration has done well; at least Trump had the economy before Covid and the recovery post-Covid along with some good policy decisions to talk about, but Biden literally has nothing positive they can legitimately talk about as a positive. Maybe that's the reason they keep talking about Trump as though he's still president; If you have nothing good to say about yourself then just keep bashing the enemy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News