ADVERTISEMENT

Points for Likes?

J Jo

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Dallas
I have never been a fan of facebook or other social media other than this one rrs.com. I didn't really understand when people talked about having likes on facebook. Frankly, it sounded like something that would be talked about in the gay community. I did notice though when the format changed that I had about 800 messages and no like points. Now I have about 912 messages and 27 like points, I am now noticing other posters like points, and feel like I am now part of a cold war arms race. That being said, I noticed yesterday on PrevostRaider's party invitation that our co-founder Chris Level (who I love to hear from) had a like point to message average of only 1 for every 190, young hard working Will McKay came in at an average of 1 for every 26, and Mr. Aaron Dickens who compares himself to either a badger or a wolverine came in at an average of 1 like point for every 4 messages. Now I am wondering if this is a case of artificial insemination of an animal and was learned in an animal husbandry class at Tech and is it legal or are there morals charges pending?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News