ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Recs for LBK Family or Estate attorney to meet with

theBigSalad

Red Raider
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2006
Morning peeps. So I live in Austin but my parents are 80 and still live in Lubbock. Both are in grreat health so thats all good! But we were going over their somewhat organized will and I decided we need to meet with someone to work up the plan once they both pass. There will be some money and assets to divide up between me and my sister. My sister is a complete nut job so I don't want things getting complicated. Once they are both gone I want it in print the exact things that are going to happen - sell their house, divide up assets etc...My parents are on board with meeting someone and my sister won't be involved. I have no problems with 50/50 but also want explicit instructions laid out of what steps we will take.

Anywho - I don't know what kind of person you meet with for this - estate planner/lawyer I don.t know. I would like to get set up with someone in Lubbock and then come to Lubbock in the next few months and my parents and I meet with them and get everything set up.

Anyone got any recs or advice on what direction we need to go? PS - getting old sucks!

TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News