ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Job Search/Supply Chain

raiderpower_HTX

Red Raider
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2022
Hello fellow Red Raiders. I am a 2018 TTU graduate with a degree in Supply Chain Management (lifelong Red Raider growing up, RIP Leach).

A little about myself -- I’ve spent the past 5 years in the healthcare supply chain space. During my first four years I served as a hospital Supply Chain Director. I gained expertise in healthcare supply chain operations, leading a team, project management, financial reporting/ analysis, and managing relationships with hospital leadership.

This past year I worked as a senior consultant for a national consulting firm as part of their healthcare supply chain practice. Unfortunately, due to a merger my role changed, and I found myself assigned to projects that didn’t align with my background or skillset.

I have been applying to jobs in the supply chain field and been active in the interviewing process. With all that being said I thought why not reach out RRS community for possible opportunities, connections, and suggestions. I am currently in the Houston area but am willing to relocate given the opportunity. I welcome any direct messages on possible leads.

As always WRECKEM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News