ADVERTISEMENT

Not to make excuses...

t3xassteelers

Cactus Club
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2021
Round Rock, TX
I've been avoiding RRS all evening but wanted to get some thoughts going through my head out.

It's hard to win with your 3rd string true freshman QB on the road. I hate how we just can't ever get a full season of a healthy QB. Hell, even only 1 injured QB a year and we'd be fine. Such bad luck all the way around. We're just seriously cursed.

I think this is the most disappointed I've ever been in any sporting team based on preseason expectations. Seemingly had all the ingredients to make a run at this thing. Instead, this might be the worst team we've had in a decade. It sucks.

That said, I still 100% believe in our HC and the vision set. I don't know if ZK is the answer at OC. I also don't think it's all his fault. He tried running today.. And it still failed. There isn't much to be done with the QB position right now until BM gets 100% healthy. Personally, I'm for giving ZK 1 more year. Not winning any games with 5 TO's... Not sure how much blame to exactly put on ZK for all 5 of those.

I know everyone hates the TrUsT tHe PrOcEsS but I truly think that's what we have to do. More talent coming in than we've ever had. Just need our damn QB to stay healthy for a whole season.

This season is clearly a lost cause. Unlikely to even get a bowl game. Time to get the young guys more PT because it's time to push for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News