ADVERTISEMENT

Non P5 Texas recruiting & Tech

redblackjack

Matador
Nov 9, 2006
our class has added some solid pieces the last few weeks but I don't know if anyone has noticed the SMU and UH classes which are also getting pretty full. UH's class is ranked higher than us by some services and has some of the best talent they have had commited in quite some time.

In addition to actually beating us straight up, they are benefiting from us filling up as they just added Keenan Murphy from Crosby today and now will mostly likely get Frederick as well. This reminds me of tcu getting good LA players like chucky hunter because lsu is full. UH is also going to have a good year in their crap league so their emergence is concerning given what baylor and tcu have done to our recruiting.

SMU concerns me less but they are still getting a few players we have offers out to as well. I know we are trying to focus on Texas and if so we really need to continue to take any player we want from those two schools as well as Tulsa and the like.

As a side note, I really hope our coaches change their mind on Frederick, it's gonna suck watching that mullet block against us In a couple years. Honestly I'd trade Bruffy and giddens for Rowdy and Murphy but I'm sure someone will tell me you don't know shit and trust the coaches just like last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News