ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: New RRS Sponsor: projecTT 806 !

TTUHoopsFans

Techsan
Staff
Oct 21, 2009
Frisco, TX
Red RaiderSports is proud to welcome a new sponsor, projecTT 806! Please see below!

projecTT 806 is more than just a business; we're a tribute to the passion of Red Raider fans. Specializing in Tee Shirts, Polos, and Caps emblazoned with 806 branded logos and original prints, we offer something for every true supporter of the Red Raiders.

**Giving Back**
One of our core missions is to support The Matador Club, as 50% of our profits are dedicated to this organization. By choosing us for your apparel, you're not just sporting your pride; you're making a difference for Red Raider Athletes!

**Our Journey**
The inspiration behind ProjecTT 806 emerged during the Great Cactus Uprising when I launched an online store selling Cactus Tees. The positive response was overwhelming! Fueled by the excitement, we expanded our offerings to include caps and other gear. It became clear that we needed a dedicated platform to truly elevate our efforts and support for the Red Raider spirit.

**Expertise Meets Passion**
With my background in the sporting goods industry, supplying uniforms to youth leagues and schools, I am committed to providing quality apparel that you can wear with pride. Now, through projecTT 806, we're combining business with a cause—raising funds for The Matador Club while delivering top-notch gear.

**Get Involved!**
The Red Raider community is one of the most passionate out there, and your support means the world to us! Explore our website at https://projectt806.com/ to find your favorite gear. The more you shop, the more we contribute to The Matador Club, helping to make a significant impact.

**Please Follow our Social Media Channels**
Twitter: @projecTT 806
Instagram: projecTT 806 (@projectt806) •
Facebook: Facebook

Join us in supporting our Red Raider passion and giving back to The Matador Club. Thank you all in advance for being part of this journey, and happy shopping!

Dave Curren and The ProjecTT 806 Team
@DiverTTU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.