ADVERTISEMENT

New DFW paint company

whittb14

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2013
2 pronged post here, but RRS is always my first stop of course.

My business partner and myself are currently opening a paint company to serve north DFW. My partner has been in the rental portfolio, home flip, construction space and related fields for over a decade now.

So first prong is we are actively hiring lead and apprentice painters. We are paying 20/hr for apprentice, 25/hr for lead painters. The plan is to promote from within as we grow so will be hiring CSR, project managers and more as well so growth opportunities as well. So if you know anyone who might be interested in becoming a painter please DM me for more information.

2nd part is I’m opening a paint(for now) business called Texas Paint and Property Services. We will be starting estimates May 23 so if you have any paint projects interior, exterior or fence staining feel free to DM me and we can get you scheduled. Best news for you is as a new business the calendar is open so shouldn’t have to wait to get working on your project. Of course we will be offering a free service to go along with your project and a RRS discount as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News