ADVERTISEMENT

Moving Back To Lubbock (need some advice)

Big_Schitt

Red Raider
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Celina, Texas
I have accepted a great job back in Lubbock, Texas and need to be there in a few weeks to start work. Me and my family are very happy, but here is the problem.

I need a rent house for a period of time until we find/build a house. A six month lease then month-to-month would be ideal but I am fully willing to sign a one year lease if needed. We have two big dogs and twin 2 1/2 year old girls. It seems that the places that will allow the dogs (German Shepard-6yr and Alaskan Malamute-5yr) are much to "dirty", and the places nice enough (neighborhood/house) for my girls will not allow the dogs. Most places are telling us that these are "dangerous breeds" but I checked with my insurance provider (Nationwide) and they tell me that neither of my dogs are on their "dangerous breed list. Does anyone know of a place we could rent/lease that might work for us?
I am willing to pay a significant non-refundable pet deposit.We need at minimum 1400sq/ft in a 3/2/2 but are willing to rent something much bigger (the home we are selling in the Austin area is 3,300sq/ft.The house needs to have a fenced yard for the dogs.I am sure people say this all the time, but my dogs will do no more damage then some shedding and running a couple of ruts in the yard. If someone wanted proof of this I would be happy to send pictures of my current home.I would consider paying more per month to have a shorter than a year contract term.
If you think you have a lead/place for us, please email me at J.Schittone@gmail.com. Obviously our house hunting has not gone well so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News