ADVERTISEMENT

Lubbock house for sale (makes great rental)

Daddyrusses

🌵Who’s Your Daddy?🌵
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
The time has come, both children have now moved on from the house we bought for them during their time at Tech. If you are looking for a great rental property or something for your kids perhaps, let's connect. I am either friends with or related to at least 8 realtors in Lubbock, so to make it fair, I'm selling it myself lol. I've bought and sold numerous properties at the dining table over a glass of wine so let me save you money. I'm discounting the selling price by 6% if I sell it direct.

House is located off of Slide and 95th (across from Lake Ridge CC). Built in 1983, 1626 sq ft, 3/3/2 with large shed in the back yard. I bought it in 2017 from a friend who had it for his two kids for the 7 years prior. New Shaw floors throughout (except the tile in kitchen and baths). Updated trim and paint throughout as well. I have had the comps pulled and will share with interested buyers.

If interested, DM me and I'll set up a tour.

To keep it off the EEF, I'm offering a shot of my son's bourbon collection* to toast our new FOOTBALL coach to each serious buyer who tours the house.

*while supplies last*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News