ADVERTISEMENT

KO is Running it Back!

EverymanRaider

Rookie Red Raider
Sep 3, 2017
Lubbock
emw.digital
It was a long process. One that spanned over half the world! Kevin took a trip to Qatar to clear his mind, train with his mentor, and have some long discussions about what next year would look like. Kevin is a player on the verge… Red Raider Nation saw that. There’s not a player in the country that has the heart, the drive, and honestly the maturity that Kevin does.

I don’t think there is any doubt that Kevin could have been drafted late or picked up on a 2way or G-League contract. Kevin said that he started something here - and he’s not finished! I think we are going to see something really special with him next year in the double T! Kevin is a player you can literally build a team around…and that is, what's about to happen!

All of that being said, it is clear that NIL has been such a great tool to be able to get these players that are on the fence to give college a go for one more year. We are very blessed to have that as an option and opportunity to retain Kevin here at TTU!

We have amazing things in the works this year with NIL, but we can ALWAYS use more! If you want to have further conversation on how you can partner with Kevin Obanor, please reach out to us. Anything helps in ways that you couldn’t imagine!

https://level13agency.com/
kirk@level13agency.com

KO is BACK… and I don’t know if there are many people on the planet happier than I am about that!

Wreck’Em
RR4L

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News