ADVERTISEMENT

How much do you dislike each Big12 team?

Junar45

Red Raider
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2014
Dallas
This may have been done before, but I have never seen it. On a scale from 1-9 (9 being least dislike, 1 being most dislike) where would you rank the other Big12 schools and why?

9 West Virginia - they haven't went around long enough (in the Big12) for me to really care.

8 Iowa State - envious of their recent basketball success, but other than that, who cares.

7 KState - no real beef at all

6 Kansas - again basketball success, but this is a football conference. (Although I'd kill for a natty in anything!)

5 OK State - I grew up an OK State fan because my dad played football there in the early 70's. It's annoying that they are Xerox U, and even my Dad has mentioned as much.

4 Texas - everything about them is annoying. The color, how they run our league, etc

3 OU - growing up an OSU fan o have despised OU from the start. My Dads whole family are OU fans or alum. The only reason he isn't and we weren't is because OU didn't offer him a scholarship out of high school and OSU did.

2 Baylor - I hate how they act like they have been on the big boy stage for years. I am also a bit envious of the state of their program. Plus, my ex's brother moved to Waco and we used to have to visit them all the time. They turned into Baylor fans (both TCU alum) and it was annoying.

1 TCU - my ex was a TCU alum, enough said

Curious to what your lists are!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News