ADVERTISEMENT

How good can the offense be this year?

redstormrising!

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2004
I think pretty damn good in fact unless Kittley ****s it up.

My confidence level in that numbskull is pretty low and I have the posts with @B. Golan to prove it. 🤣 Up to this point he may be the most over hyped coach ever (if that's even a thing for an assistant coach).

Anyways, I hope he's been hitting the books hard in the off season and understands clearly that the best player he has is Brooks and that he will feed him the ball constantly because that's the type of back Brooks is. He needs touches throughout the game.

The fact that ZK completely misidentified Brooks last season was unconscionable and is the major contributing fact as to why I still feel he's out of his element as a D1 assistant coach. (Along with that whole 50 burger nonsense.)

Be that as it may, he can redeem himself this season by utilizing Brooks to his fullest as well as all of the other resources that McGuire has provided him in the off season.

I'm not going to wish ZK luck because we are beyond luck. He needs to show us competence and capability.

(I know, I know, he had no quarterback last year because of injuries and stuff. But as some on her have pointed out, ZK may have had a role in that too.)

Edit: QB development seems to be lacking and has been another critique of ZK.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.