ADVERTISEMENT

Hattie B's to Dallas

jbryanford

🌵🌵🌵Hall of Cactus
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2007
Texas
Good news for the DFW folks.

I've eaten at the one in Nashville a few times and a couple of times at one in Memphis and one in Atlanta.

They are consistently awesome.

Any Red Raiders that are good at opening food places, should start their own Hot Chicken place anywhere in Texas..(chicken breast is a huge profit maker because of cost compared to beef)..

Houston has a place named Mico's open now... it is good, but nowhere close to Prince's or Hattie B's in Nashville... very inconsistent and service has been average at best.. but their growth has been huge... long lines for something that is just ok. Their heat levels are often off. I've had their hottest and medium one time in the same order and they were nearly the exact same in spice level. That and three out of five times I've been they've gotten my order wrong.

Killen's Burger in Pearland has an excellent Hot Chicken sammich, but just one spice level... which I'd call a medium hot.

A Hattie B's would kill in Houston also.
https://dallas.eater.com/2020/10/1/...hattie-bs-hot-chicken-is-headed-to-deep-ellum

Finally, as much as I like Hattie B's.. and I lurv it.... Prince's in Nashville is the BEST.... the best!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News