ADVERTISEMENT

Has your win prediction changed?

Baby D Double T

Red Raider
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2018
I know some were thinking 9+ wins to start the season and then 3 wins quickly became the loudest prediction after the Wazzou game. Has your prediction changed from start of the season to now?

I've always been a 6-8 win predictor and haven't really waivered. I knew the youth of the two deep would cause a lot of lows and highs and that winning on the road would be difficult. We have struggled to win away from home with an experienced team so I knew the young guys would have trouble too. So I think that win prediction is still true even after 5 games. I'll say that they have performed better than I thought they would be without Dylan Spencer, Adedire and even without Lux for a couple of games as well as a make shift offensive line. If you would've told me that this is what the health of the team would be after 5 games I'd have said we'd be 4-2 at best. I don't think going 6-6/7-5/8-4 is a terrible season given the amount of inexperience, particularly on defense. And quite a bit of our age/experience is from transfers that need time to gel together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.