ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning 🌞

MacRed

Ŧhe Dust Coast
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hey, I don’t know about you but I was really angry last night. After Shough turned it over 4 times in absolutely laughable fashion, I was ready to club baby seals.

After time to breathe and the liquor wearing off *takes swig*… logic and reason have returned. I might need a new TV, but I found my smile again.
SMILE-trailer.jpg

It’s gonna be ok. I’m reminded of a Carl Jung quote this morning. “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” *laughs nervously*

Acceptance is the first step on the path to happiness. Guys, we just gotta quit talking ourselves up. We simply need to accept what we are as a program *sniffle*.
Lowered expectations would do us all a world of good. We have heard a lot of talk… but now it’s time to embrace reality and accept.

It’s awesome being a Red Raider. I love it.
We’ve won titles in basketball, baseball, track, golf etc. all in the last half decade.
We came seconds from a Natty on the hardwood.

But we are who we are as a football program. And guys, that’s OK. We just need to accept and love who we are…

YOU ARE WHAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN

Give yourself a hug this morning. We have really cool lights at games now. WRECK’EM

im-good-enough-im-smart-enough.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News