ADVERTISEMENT

Fun Story about Eric Morris

ATMOoffense

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2016
I don't have many stories to share but I do have one about Eric Morris. Back in 2008 I worked as a door guy at Crickets. I thought life would be like Road House and it would be cool and fun and exciting but it was mostly babysitting drunk people and cleaning up puke. 0/10 would not recommend.

Anyway, one night I'm working one of the areas and in walks Brandon Carter, Louis Vasquez and Eric Morris. By the looks of it they had probably just got done at Chimys and walked across the street to Crickets to keep the night going.

Brandon and Louis were very cool, very chill but Emo was not. Emo was looking to start stuff, getting chippy with a few people and finally someone responds and they are ready to fight right there in Crickets. Before I could step in and do anything, Louis Vasquez comes over, yells "NOPE NOT DOING THIS" and picks Emo up by the back of his shirt like a cat and calmly walks out of Crickets.

Outside of the kid who tried to karate chop me because I cut him off, funniest thing I ever saw during my time there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.