ADVERTISEMENT

For those coming to Waco

MR JD

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2001
Guys it is a major cluster around the stadium on non game day much less on actual gameday... sometimes a 45 min delay compared to normal traffic flow....my advice is downtown parking and shuttle over..everything will be packed due to homecoming so expect delays with traffic, eating, parking..if you are looking for tickets to game it’s a small stadium with every seat but the grass being good..stadium has WiFi and I have never had any issues with internet. I freelance work for Baylor so I am at all athletic events so this is first hand knowledge..Baylor is solid in all phases and remind me of Kstate back under Snyder in that they were not world beaters but they don’t seem to make major mistakes that bites them. Their defense is big, stingy and unfortunately they play zone which means we are going to have to sustain some drives. Brewer is slippery and can throw on the run well. Denzel Mims is a very very good wide receiver and is key to their offense flowing. Hoping the red and black pick up where the ended last week..it will be very loud and crowd will be in to it so we need to start early and take the crowd out of it. Safe travels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News