ADVERTISEMENT

Football in the new league.....

J T Chance

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2003
Is going to be very solid. I don't know if we will develop a Bama or a Georgia but then there are only two of those.

I think some new powers just beneath that might come from this league. I saw that UCF just got a commit from their 8th 4 star. We all know there are a load of quality athletes there. I wouldn't be surprised to see them replace Miami in the Florida Heirarchy. Playing in front of actual crowds and in a P5 might turn them in to a monster .

TCU just played in a national championship. While they were destroyed by Georgia they beat a big 10 blue blood the game before. They have 4 unranked recruits and when those are ranked they will shoot up that rankings. 5 four stars on their list.

Utah has been the class of the PAC the last two years. Does the destruction of that league help their recruiting in Socal? They currently have 4, 4 stars in their class. Ironically so does Kansas.
It's been said that K State will be a force and I don't disagree, however....it looks like them , Cincinnati and UH are wanting to replenish their rosters with transfers . Very little high school recruiting going on with those guys.
I think this will be a very fun league to watch and some new powers could develop.
I think we are well positioned to be one of them but no one will be giving it to us.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News