ADVERTISEMENT

First Official Westsider experience…

parlayraider81

Matador
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2010
This is my first year to sit on the West side. Season ticket next row from the top Sec 106. Sat next to Kyle and his kids. Enjoyed the visit Kyle. If you are on RRS I hope you see this and that y’all got home safely.

For years I have heard that Westsiders are too relaxed and quiet during the game. This was not my experience yesterday and thought the crowd was pretty enthusiastic. Sure felt sorry for those on the other side sitting in that beat down sun all day…. Respect! Been there, done that.

As always, I enjoyed my drive out to West Texas from Waco. Something serene about getting out there and driving up the Caprock coming through Post. Still miss Lubbock and there are so many great changes in the city since I was a student there. Maybe the easiest mid level city to get around ..ever.

Game was fun, new additions to the stadium are fantastic. Casey Cowen…you do a great job announcing! Orlando’s pizza was really as good as I recall and had a great breakfast at Stacked. Tech fans must have purchased a record amount of memorabilia and clothing based on the crowds in the stores I went to.

Behren Morton…frustrating to watch. Just hope he continues to improve. Tahj…stud runner. Penalties..too many stupid ones. Their receivers were wide open all day and it seemed like we had to throw into tight coverage all game long with a few exceptions. Why do our receivers get no real separation? We should have won this game by 3 TDs, but I will take the win and count on us getting better.

See you for the BU game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.