ADVERTISEMENT

SPITBALLIN' Final Whistle Feeling: Oregon pres. by Sideline Provisions

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
Once again, this is going to be a bullet point list of what I saw throughout tonight. Don’t expect a complete cap here…

-The defensive line didn’t get excellent push all night but made some excellent plays when needed. Linton blew that play up near the end of the third quarter and my mind goes to the turnover on downs.

-I am really, really surprised at how well the Tech defense was able to get off the field. It felt as if the Ducks were not using their mismatch with the speed on the outside. Irving was basically a non-factor, and the Tech defense kept them in this one long enough.

-Ben Roberts was excellent tonight. He flashed everywhere, extremely impressive and needed without Jacob Rodriguez for the foreseeable future.

-Shough was once again questionable, the two turnovers were absolutely killer, but the defense kept you in it enough to make up for it.

-Shough was really good in the run game, and it was impressive to see him continually make plays in that portion of the game. Brooks was also pretty solid in the minimal opportunity he had tonight.

-Mason Tharp made some really big catches tonight and it was impressive that he was able to get involved in the magnitude that he was able to.

-Your offensive line had some really bad moments tonight but also protected Shough pretty well at times. I’ll look at more of what I saw from them either tomorrow or later in the week.

-Shough made some really bad choices with the ball tonight, extremely frustrating. Let the questions continue.

I will definitely expand on this at some point, likely after things settle down later tonight. Extremely frustrating night for a ton of reasons. This game was extremely winnable.

xydfrfxwgpovgko6arvv

Owned and operated by Red Raiders, Sideline Provisions offers one of a kind items you can’t find anywhere else in the world. They are the original creator of the Guns Up logo and are the only place to get Dirk West original pieces.
Sideline Provisions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News