ADVERTISEMENT

SPITBALLIN' Final Whistle Feeling: Cal pres. by All Hands Craft Cocktails

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
Texas Tech earned a third straight bowl win over Cal in pretty dominating fashion after a rough start. Some thoughts…

-Behren Morton had an excellent night, he was able to flash his health, which should be extremely exciting heading into next season. His reads were solid and he was able to maneuver the pocket with extreme poise. I’ll dive into some tape when I get home Sunday night/Monday morning.

-Tahj Brooks is so much fun man, I am pumped to watch him for another season next year. What a year for him and he had another excellent night.

-Amier Washington came out of nowhere. I did not know he could move like that off the edge. That’s super exciting.

-On a similar note, Charles Esters and Harvey Dyson had really, really strong nights in both the run game and getting pressure. It was the best the edge group has looked all year long.

-Linebackers had a really nice night. Big fan of what Roberts and Rodriguez bring and that group is a major strength heading into 2024.

-Coy Eakin had an excellent night, too. Was happy to see Tharp get the ball, too.

-Tim DeRuyter is a hell of a defensive coordinator, it is an awesome watch for the Red Raider defense make these adjustments every single week as the night goes on.

-Tech receiving corps had it’s best night of the year. You were playing guys who mostly hadn’t seen much play all year. It was refreshing to see effort on the outside.

-There’s probably a ton more that I could bring up here, but man that was a fun night. The defense balled and the offense was the best it has been all year.

gchnhmd22urptqzgrc54

Founded by a Red Raider, All Hands Craft Cocktails is proud to announce their partnership with RedRaiderSports.com. Try these bar strength, ready-to-drink vodka cocktails at Jones AT&T Stadium this football season or find them at a retailer near you. Cheers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News