ADVERTISEMENT

Entertainment in the stands

Judge Holden

Techsan
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2017
Wacky-Hachy
Since the third quarter sucked so much, I got easily distracted and enjoyed a bit of entertainment from watching some dude create drama in section 17.

I was in section 18 but right on the end next to 17. There was some buttwipe in a grey shirt who looked like a drunken, slightly overweight Sean Astin from the movie Rudy. He was being pretty loud and obnoxious in favor of AZ, but so what? So he and some dudes in Tech gear were yelling at each other but it seemed pretty good hearted and non-confrontational to me. He and one of the Tech gear guys were trading hits off a vape pen, and again, so what. But then, and I don’t know where it was wafting from, came the distinct odor of the dreaded polio weed. Maybe from them, maybe not, I don’t know, didn’t care.

But then Fat Rudy starts trading barbs with a Tech fan a few rows behind me who pretty damned drunk. And it gets a touch heated. But then security shows up and started questioning Fat Rudy. This goes on for a while, and it looks sort of like they’re telling him to tone it down but who knows? Security leaves but then a few minutes later 3-4 of Pima County’s finest show up and start questioning Fat Rudy again. During the “discussion” he pulls the vape out of his pockets and the coppers are inspecting it and then they march him out of the stands. But then, ten minutes later, he’s back and buddying up with the drunk ass Tech fan behind me. Towards the end of the game, Fat Rudy is back in 18 quite vividly shaking the hand of a senior aged Tech fan. After the T-Mac fumble he gave all Tech fans a friendly one finger wave bye-bye.

Anyone on here who was closer to the action maybe know what was going on?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.