ADVERTISEMENT

SPITBALLIN' Early Fall Camp Notes & Observations pres. by Energy Renovation Center

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
So now that we're about a week into fall camp for Texas Tech and head coach Joey McGuire, I'll empty my personal notebook from watching all the position groups from the week.

-The biggest thing that stood out to me was backup LG Jacoby Jackson and how much he has changed. His body is completely different and looks like he could start tomorrow if necessary. He is one among many in the O-Line that has changed for the better.

-The Red Raider D-Line is also in the group that has changed a ton for the better, especially the depth guys like Dooda Banks and Blake Burris. Hutchings and Bradford seem to be picking up right where they left off last season.

-We saw it in the spring, but Myles Cole and Steve Linton are getting the praise they deserve from what I've seen in practice. The hype is there and I am confident that it is deserved at this point. Ah You's EDGE group is in good hands with lots of talent. Incoming freshman Dylan Spencer looks like Tyree Wilson did last year in the black No. 19 practice jersey.

-I've been impressed with what I have seen from the linebacking corps, Jacob Rodriguez really looks the part and Jesiah Pierre has all the measurables that are necessary to play WILL linebacker. Ty Kana looked solid before he was absent from today's practice.

-I did not notice Coy Eakin today after yesterday's debacle, it is a situation to monitor for sure. The battle at outside receiver is going to be interesting and if Eakin is going to miss time it would be really unfortunate.

-We watched a lot of the depth on offense today since the ones and a few twos got the periods the media was allowed to watch practice off. I was impressed with the young receivers like Aiden Meeks, Kelby Valsin, TJ West and Demarion Crest.

We haven't watched a ton of good-on-good or live reps, but we are doing our best for what we have access to...

The OFFICIAL solar panel installer of RedRaiderSports.com!
www.energyrenovationcenter.com
Why Energy Renovation Center?
Energy Renovation Center is a DFW based solar installation company which prides itself on quality installation and customer service. Let’s give you an answer of “Why ERC” . We pay close attention to detail when it comes to taking care of our clients. Moreover, an excellent customer experience is what we strive for with every install. If something doesn’t go as planned, we always work hard to correct anything that needs attention. Moreover, we take 100% pride in everything we do. That is why we do not outsource, from educating homeowners in the community to designing a custom system and installing it right the first time! Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
Clayton Summerlin
Energy Renovation Center
TDLR Lic# 35068 | CSLB Lic# 10093262016
E Randol Mill Rd. Ste. 409 Arlington, TX 76011
claytons@energyrenovationcenter.com
EARN $500 FOR EACH FRIEND THAT GOES SOLAR WITH US!
Energy Renovation Center has paid out over $1.2 million to our users! Tell a friend. Get paid!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News